Buyers portal serves as an intuitive front-end for buyers by enhancing user experience, integrating multiple systems and simplifying the end-to-end Source-to-Pay process.
By consolidating vendors in the indirect spend category, we bring efficiency by two means – Catalogue Mapping and Collaborative Process.
For both these metrics, we have built a platform which provides a private e-commerce amazon like experience while keeping the complex workflow of the enterprise procurement.
Challenges that we have defeated
Fragmented Suppliers Base
Sub-standard Data Quality
Explore the world of Source-to-Pay and Systemized Procurement via Vendor Consolidation
3.5L+ SKUs | 30+ categories
PO – Invoice – GRN
Real-Time Order Tracking
Live trails for every action.
GST filling status
Integration With ERP
Seamless API Integration
Detail buying behaviour
Comprehensive workflow view of multiple order statuses with seamless ERP integration
Get details on the top value of PO and list of top selling items by value & volume
- Check upto last 6 months shipment efficiency parameters
- Get latest process trends details – PS received vs deliveries done
Request For Quotations
Filter based on status/date and search based on RFQ number, HMCL part number
- Mention target rate/feedback directly to the Moglix sourcing team
- User can copy/paste fields directly from excel for bulk upload of items in a single RFQ
- Users can attach photos/diagrams for better clarity during RFQ process
- Get detailed catalogue – searchable on part number
- Get an automatic pop-up which will show all previous transaction details for this part code
- User to fill below fields as required and create PO/PR
- Details of purchase orders searchable via PO number, status, etc.
- Item level details of purchase orders with ETA
Shipments & Payments
- Get all shipments invoiced by Moglix – with AWB number, delivery and executive details
- Get item level details of the invoice with a comprehensive view of the total outstanding amount
- Search by payment type & id
- Searchable Moglix Universal Catalogue
- Create, upload & download your customised catalogue
Our clients have transformed their procurement cycle & incurred several benefits
Rationalization of Vendors
Cost Savings due to an increase in man-hour efficiency